1

To Market, To Market...



On Saturday mornings, we have a tradition of going to the Tower Grove Farmer's Market with Aaron and Al. Today, we let them "play" in the playground next to the market, but as you can tell from the photo, they seemed to not know what to do with anything. Just give them time, I guess. They did like swinging, but those pictures were not good...all fat faces or blurry. The babies usually share a blueberry scone, but not this morning. Then afterward, the mommies stuff their faces at Donut Drive-In (like I had 3 big donuts this morning, and Aaron usually knocks about 2 down before we even get back on the highway:) We love spending our Saturday mornings with them!

1 comments:

Bailey Mohr said...

If you go to Tower Grove Famer's Market this Satruday give me a call. we live two blocks from there.

Arie Alex is a full blown walker now, so I'm really excited about taking her to the park more. Hope I see you before the next time we have nursery!