This next photo is just a silly one. She has learned to say "cheese," (or her version of cheese) and this is the smile she gives us with it. Not her at her cutest, I'd say, but I love that face just the same. She's beautiful to me whatever she is doing! It does showcase several of her 10 teeth.
2
It's For Real Now
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
We have an official, 14 month old walker. Yay! At home, she is walking most of the time, but outside of the home, she's a little more timid. Her first steps were about a month ago, so it has been a long time coming for us! She is a pretty careful walker and doesn't often fall, which is pretty in step with how she started off crawling, as well. My little perfectionist!
This next photo is just a silly one. She has learned to say "cheese," (or her version of cheese) and this is the smile she gives us with it. Not her at her cutest, I'd say, but I love that face just the same. She's beautiful to me whatever she is doing! It does showcase several of her 10 teeth.
This next photo is just a silly one. She has learned to say "cheese," (or her version of cheese) and this is the smile she gives us with it. Not her at her cutest, I'd say, but I love that face just the same. She's beautiful to me whatever she is doing! It does showcase several of her 10 teeth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the teeth! And your video won't play.
Okay - it played for me RIGHT after I wrote that last comment.
Also - that is the CUTEST top she has on - can I get one in my size?!?!
Post a Comment