0

Away In A Manger

This is Winnie's Fisher Price nativity set. To say she loves it is a complete understatement. She calls it her "Baby Jesus House" and wakes up in the morning talking about it from her crib. She carries Baby Jesus, Mommy, Daddy, and her chosen wise man (the cutest one) around with her all around the house. Our morning was in lockdown a couple days ago because Baby Jesus was missing. When people come over, she immediately pressures them into Baby Jesus House play (Annie, Emily, Grandma, etc.) Many times a day I have to sing the Baby Jesus House song, which is "Away in a Manger" because that is the song that plays when you push on the angel. (Andy tells me I need to take it down an octave, but I could've sworn I was a sorprano...) Our smart little girl memorized the way that I sat it up in the beginning, and now replicates it down to perfect detail. This photo shows all her own work tonight...snapping the trees in place, adding the angel on top, putting the camel with the wise men, holy family in the manger, and all other animals eating around the hay with the white-blanketed donkey carrying the cart.

0 comments: