1

Weekend What's Ups

Andy is at the farm with his man friends this weekend, so it just me and the kiddos. That really doesn't freak me out, since most of the time it is just me and the kiddos. We spent the morning next door with Aaron and her mom and Albert. Just one more time that I have been selfishly thankful for Aaron's bedrest. Beau helped carry stuff up for me and played with Winnie, and Rob is helping out with Puddy duty, so it really has taken a village (or at least a loft building). I have only resented my beloved husband once--tonight during the "get both babies to sleep in one room" time. That's when it gets a little hairy around here. I did make fun dinner for Winnie and me (homemade pizza and smoothies) and gave Rush rice cereal for the first time (much success) this evening, so I went into bedtime with my head held high. It did not stay in said position, but everyone's sleeping now, and I'm about to retire to my bed with some chocolate cookies and OJ , which is one of my favorite treats, and watch a movie.
I'm going to try to put up another post tomorrow evening, if anything so that Andy can check in on us and see photos and hear how his babies are doing. We have big plans for our Saturday!

This video cracks me up...I was simply trying to get video of my sweet boy jumping happily in his jumer, when who pulls a run-by but Puddy and Winnie (who appears to have a lump in her diaper. yikes)


Rush getting his rice cereal, and, of course, Winnie had to have some too.


Winnie and her man of the hour, Beau. Apparently, they have the same taste in footwear.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Rems is so confused when we can't "play" one of your pictures. She always says, "Let's play 'nother one."