People are always asking about Winifred's hair...where she gets the curls, do we cut it, do we put product in it (really?), etc. I think it is surprising how long it actually is! This length can only be seen in the bathtub and is quickly cancelled out by a rub of the towel. I love it!
3

People are always asking about Winifred's hair...where she gets the curls, do we cut it, do we put product in it (really?), etc. I think it is surprising how long it actually is! This length can only be seen in the bathtub and is quickly cancelled out by a rub of the towel. I love it!
Rapunzel, Rapunzel...
Wednesday, December 9, 2009People are always asking about Winifred's hair...where she gets the curls, do we cut it, do we put product in it (really?), etc. I think it is surprising how long it actually is! This length can only be seen in the bathtub and is quickly cancelled out by a rub of the towel. I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
(Andy here) The sad part is that the sweet 'fro is turning into a horrible mullet faster than we would like.
Wow! Her hair is LONG!
now that's a great do!
Post a Comment