1

Christmas Time! (Part 2 of 3)

We continued the tradition of Christmas in Conway the weekend before the 25th so that all the siblings and their kids on Cary's side of the family could celebrate together. Unfortunately I wasn't my usual "take 1,000 photos" self, so I don't have as many shots as I would like. We had a great time, including movie night for the boys, Scene-it Twilight edition for the girls, time with the kids at the Jump Zone, and of course - presents!

Here is Winnie in her new pink wool cap with her jingle bells:


And Rush watching with his Mom (notice how cool and grown up he appears, but alas: he can't really sit up yet)


Thanks to the Deans and the Lays for a great weekend of fun. Too bad 95% of the family ended up puking from a stomach virus, though.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Who'd have thought he couldn't sit up on his own?