2

All hat, no cattle


This is from the archives - we did some re-sorting of the photo collection this weekend in an effort to get back to blogging, and found this shot that shows Winnie on her buddy Al's horsey (and also makes our house look really cool in my opinion). She was in love with riding this thing in the Fall, and would probably have fought Al to keep it at our house.
Sorry for the delay in the posts, we are getting back on track! Also, special thanks to Mark and Andrew (yes, the Phalanges reunite digitally) for helping me redo the look of the blog...

2 comments:

marietta said...

Love the new look of the blog. And the loft looks wayyyyy cool. I'm jealous. But I'm wondering if these words that I have to spell in order to publish my comment is actually a word....mmmm. I may start paying more attention! haha

Aaron said...

ha ha ha... I was wondering if you secretly took the horse to your house recently!