2

If I were still a teacher and this were my classroom, we would be in the midst of a color unit. Winnie has been really into drawing, coloring, identifying colors, and painting. Of course, I LOVE IT! We went to Target yesterday and bought anything they had that was age-appropriate and art-related...stickers, fingerpaints, crayons, markers, watercolors, glue sticks, and thick paper. I am going to make a trip to Bradburns and Art Mart when we use this supply up. I love that we will just be sitting around playing, and she'll say, "WeeWee paint?" She calls herself WeeWee, maybe because that is what Al called her first? Winnie's first painting was impressive, I thought! The colors are a bit compromised now, but she's having fun experimenting. Here are a few photos of a watercolor session that showcases me practicing using our new lens.
Painting
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that's an awesome picture! i love it!
what a sweet face!
Post a Comment