4

Rush Chivvis, 8 Months


Rush is such a joy. His personality is amazing, and he is growing into a fun little guy. This week, just about a week before his 8 month birthday, he has taken off! He is starting to sit up (finally!!!), pull himself up onto his knees, pull himself up to standing (!), and crawl on his knees. The army crawl is phasing out. I'll miss it! We can't keep up with him. We never baby-proofed our house with Winnie. She never went places she wasn't supposed to and never got into anything she wasn't supposed to. Rush, on the other hand, has deemed all power cords, furniture legs, dog bowls, rug edges, dog feet, and toilet bases as HIS toys. Is that a boy thing? I chase him around everywhere. I don't mind...he is growing and learning. Rush loves attention and smiling back at you. He gives the best hugs and kisses and gets excited when Daddy gets home. His tongue is usually always out (see photos). He crawls over to Puddy and wants to play with him...Puddy, of course, endures the tugs. He likes to be tossed into the air and swung around. He loves Winnie and smiles SO big whenever she pays him any attention. He is awesome at finding something to do and sticking with it for a while. He loves jumping in the jumperoo and looking out our glass balcony door. He hardly ever cries, but when he does...watch out. He has discovered the "da, da, da," sound and makes it a lot...usually a little louder than you'd expect. He still refuses to take a bottle and I can't get him to eat baby food. Such a momma's boy.

4 comments:

marietta said...

Yah! He sat up.

Amber said...

Such a cute little man, I can't wait to meet him!!!!

Becky said...

Sweet Rush looks like he is pumping iron in the second pic. :)

judahmom said...

Rush is so cute & sweet.