Winnie is two. Two whole years. I cannot believe it....time just keeps on flying. She is this little climber, talker, swinger, dancer, lover, and painter. To say she is opinionated and dramatic and feisty is an understatement. She is a little showboat who is just hilarious with her words, body movements, and facial expressions. She can speak in the most perfect sentences and loves to sing The ABC's and Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star. She is so loving...she loves hugs and kisses and will say, "I Daddy's girl. No, I'm Mommy's girl. No, I'm Daddy's girl..." She cracks herself up and loves all animals. If I am crying, she'll hug me and say, "It's okay, be happy, Momma." She is always looking for birds flying in the sky and wanting her Daddy to swing her. Right now, she is counting to 20 over and over to put herself to sleep in her crib. She is perfect for us. We just fall more in love with her every day!
3 comments:
Happy birthday Winnie!!!! She is lovely and I wish I were around her more!
Happy Birthday Winnie (and Cary!)
Hope Winnie had a great birthday! She is a cutie. Cherish these times when they are little and everything is new to them. I remember the feeling of just loving all of my boys so much and thinking I just wanted to squeeze them when they did something that was so cute. Don't get me wrong, I still love them, but with the twins especially going through a bit of the obnoxious adolescent stage, they are definitely less adorable...
Post a Comment