We celebrated W's 2nd Birthday with a party at our loft with our family and friends. Here are some photos of the day!
This was Winnie's super-serious face during the Happy Birthday song...
Winnie was a bit timid at first, and used a balloon as a security blanket...
7 comments:
That is such a sweet picture of Finn and your dad. Thanks for inviting us to the party. Sorry I couldn't make it. And...sorry I dressed Finn. I honestly couldn't find his brown shorts!
So cute! I loved the favor bags and decorations. :)
Super cute!
Okay just now noticed Finn's ridiculous outfit (thanks Patrick) and where is little Poppy? That party may have been her first solo outing ever!
Winnie's dress is absolutely adorable! Good choice of birthday attire Ms. Winnie :)
Looks like so much fun! And also the coolest 2-year-old party ever. I hope Winnie had a great day!
Your party was beautiful, and I'm going to copy all of your great ideas one day.
Post a Comment