Some cute photos from W's birthday weekend with her cousins. She LOVES them! I asked her today who her friends were, and she said, "Remi, Finn, Rafferty, Beau, Rush, Missy." Ha! Love it. The list changes every time, but her cousins are usually on it.
3
Remi and Winnie being little girls together. They seemed like mini-girls, talking and playing and fussing over the baby dolls.
Finn took such good care of Winifred at the zoo. He held her hand every second, if he wasn't carrying her...
Cousins
Monday, April 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so thankful my children have cousins. We didn't really have any other family as kids and it felt lonely. Love the pictures.
I just love Finn holding Winnie. So much. And if BEAU makes the friends list again, and I don't...Winnie, we're going to have to talk.
And I hate that I missed seeing the girls play the first day.
Post a Comment