2

Independence Day

We had a fun Fourth of July weekend. On Saturday morning, we went to the parade and a potluck lunch in Webster Groves. Winnie was a bit sick, so we only stayed for a little while. We were a bit lazy the rest of Saturday and Sunday. We spent the morning/lunch at the Murphy's house...swimming and eating with Pam, Steve, Joel, and Becky. Every time we are in the pool, Winnie gets braver and braver. Rush continues to chill-ax in his floatie and attempt to drink pool water. On Sunday evening, our friends, the Hogans, hosted us at their house for a barbecue. We had a great time, as many of our friends and their kids were there. I LOVE being with our friends and their familes. It's this perfectly fun chaos. I always get a bit turned around on people's blogs, so I'm just going to say that I caption photos directly underneath them.

Rush and I at watching the parade. It was so sunny, and he was tired. Such a momma's boy, anyways.

Rush trying to make a splash with some ladies in the pool after the parade. He's holding sweet Addie's hand. She just melts me!

Winnie jumping on the Hogan's trampoline

Sparklers...

More sparklers!

Laying on the trampoline with her friends, watching the fireworks.

She loved them!

Rush did not. He and I hung out inside.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You look pretty.

Jenny said...

And I always have a hard time reading blogs, too, when the caption is over the picture, too. Everyone does it different. I think of it as a magazine, though.