And maybe I just have Twilight on the mind, but doesn't Rush have the complexion of Edward Cullen in this photo? Watch out ladies!
4
We were so lucky to be able to enjoy the zoo on Wednesday morning with friends. We hit up some of the parts of the zoo that we don't really go to often. We typically visit the River's Edge, Prairie Dogs, Puffins, then end with a train ride. Missy did a great job, as usual, photographing everything and got some precious photos of the kids. Please click HERE to go visit her blog and check it out! Her sister, Gretchen, came with us...Winnie still refers to her as "Gotcha," which I think is hilarious. I thought it was her other sister, Cate, who was coming along, and so Winnie kept wondering where "Cake" was. Love it.
Zoo
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i can NOT believe how grown up Rush is! such a cutie- for real, you'll have girls all over your house when he starts middle school! : ) i'm sure you've already bought the shot gun to keep the boys away from beautiful winnie...
everything except the farmers tan he's got going... I dont invision Edward with one of those
envision
You guys bought a gun??
Post a Comment