1

We Like The Boom

This was Rush's station ALL last week. Workers were painting the window frames on the next building and they used one of those "Ultra Boom" ladder things. He was mesmerized. He would hear it, then speed over to the daybed, and crawl up. It was really cute. What was not cute was feeling like every time I looked at the workers, they were looking in at us! They were nice to always wave at my kids, but it got a little creepy for me. For some reason, it was a three-man job, and I would constantly see them all on their phones. I guess it's not my money paying them, so it's none of my business. At least they provided my son with a week's worth of entertainment. Oh, the joys of downtown living!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

That's cute. Do you think they were trying to figure out which loft "hot girl" lived in, but when they looked down the hall to find you, they calculated wrong?