1
Sink baths are Winnie's favorite thing. She usually takes one every night while I am cooking dinner. I don't know what I like best about this video...is it the hair, the head shaking, the sucking on the soapy tupperware, or the attempts at escape? I don't know, but I love it. Or maybe it's just that smiling baby!
Just Some Soapy Fun...
Friday, December 5, 2008Sink baths are Winnie's favorite thing. She usually takes one every night while I am cooking dinner. I don't know what I like best about this video...is it the hair, the head shaking, the sucking on the soapy tupperware, or the attempts at escape? I don't know, but I love it. Or maybe it's just that smiling baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Aww my favorite video of Winnie yet.. :) She is adorable.. we should have a play date again after the Holidays!
Post a Comment