Winnie does not enjoy wearing hats--she always tugs them off immediately. However, she loves her new hat, and I have no idea why. I am happy, though, as I am always getting confronted by old ladies at the grocery store..."That baby needs a hat!" Actually, that makes me want to never put her in one. Mind your own business! Anyways, I digress. I am glad she has found the hat of her dreams...it's so cute! In the first photo, she's holding Kent and Marietta's Christmas card. She tugged that thing along with her most of the afternoon. I guess she likes the looks of them!
2


Winnie does not enjoy wearing hats--she always tugs them off immediately. However, she loves her new hat, and I have no idea why. I am happy, though, as I am always getting confronted by old ladies at the grocery store..."That baby needs a hat!" Actually, that makes me want to never put her in one. Mind your own business! Anyways, I digress. I am glad she has found the hat of her dreams...it's so cute! In the first photo, she's holding Kent and Marietta's Christmas card. She tugged that thing along with her most of the afternoon. I guess she likes the looks of them!
It's Cold Outside
Saturday, December 13, 2008Winnie does not enjoy wearing hats--she always tugs them off immediately. However, she loves her new hat, and I have no idea why. I am happy, though, as I am always getting confronted by old ladies at the grocery store..."That baby needs a hat!" Actually, that makes me want to never put her in one. Mind your own business! Anyways, I digress. I am glad she has found the hat of her dreams...it's so cute! In the first photo, she's holding Kent and Marietta's Christmas card. She tugged that thing along with her most of the afternoon. I guess she likes the looks of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Marietta is just so funny looking, Winnie is trying to figure her out, hahahaha...secretly I'm jealous because I'm sure I love her the most out of all of Cary's Angels!
Awww! She likes me! Yeah! Well tell winnie that I like her too!
Post a Comment