7

Santa Baby



Puddy and Winnie went to visit Santa, and I think the photos are too cute! We had them done at the dog groomers (Four Muddy Paws, one of my favorite places!) because our groomer is the photographer and said she'd do them together. A must for me, who considers herself to have two babies! And, we went to the mall and found that it is so overpriced there! Pardon Winnie's awkward legs in the photos...tights aren't always the best look for her, and Santa was more comfortable holding the dog than the baby.

7 comments:

Crystal Mueller said...

Oh my gosh - those pictures are sooooooo cute! I love how it looks like Puddy is holding Winnie's hand in the picture on top. So cute! Where is this 4 Muddy Paws place?

Leslie said...

Those are so cute and the Santa is really authentic looking.

Linz said...

Oh my gosh, Cary..I know I'm supposed to be all fawning over Winnie, but I can't get over how big Puddy is now... he's all grown up...sniff. Hope you are deep in JOY for raising such a nice dog :)

Linz said...

Not that Winnie is not absolutely adorable...mind you.

Stephanie said...

ADORABLE! Seriously, I have never seen such great Santa pictures!
Stephanie

Katie said...

i love these photos. i want a real copy of one so i can put it in one of my fab new frames! maybe i can figure out how to print it on our computer...any ways, we can't wait to see you guys! sam is so excited to meet puddy he might burst!!!!!!
love,
katie

Aaron said...

Is that one big painted toenail? Al is not okay with that.