Winnie had her first "Big Girl Snack" this week (cut-up banana and sweet potato puffs). She was so proud of herself, as you can tell by the photo! Now that she's on a pretty consistent schedule, we have a little snack after her nap. I have unintentionally adapted her to the same schedule my babies had at the Jewish Community Center, (I miss that job!) and it is working really well. She's still a little gaggy when she eats chunky food, but we're getting there! She's looking forward to spending the evening with her friend Maggie from upstairs tonight while we have our annual Christmas party. She can hardly eat or sleep!
0

Winnie had her first "Big Girl Snack" this week (cut-up banana and sweet potato puffs). She was so proud of herself, as you can tell by the photo! Now that she's on a pretty consistent schedule, we have a little snack after her nap. I have unintentionally adapted her to the same schedule my babies had at the Jewish Community Center, (I miss that job!) and it is working really well. She's still a little gaggy when she eats chunky food, but we're getting there! She's looking forward to spending the evening with her friend Maggie from upstairs tonight while we have our annual Christmas party. She can hardly eat or sleep!
Snacktime!
Saturday, December 6, 2008Winnie had her first "Big Girl Snack" this week (cut-up banana and sweet potato puffs). She was so proud of herself, as you can tell by the photo! Now that she's on a pretty consistent schedule, we have a little snack after her nap. I have unintentionally adapted her to the same schedule my babies had at the Jewish Community Center, (I miss that job!) and it is working really well. She's still a little gaggy when she eats chunky food, but we're getting there! She's looking forward to spending the evening with her friend Maggie from upstairs tonight while we have our annual Christmas party. She can hardly eat or sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment