Winnie was baptized at church on the 14th...she did a great job during the ceremony. One of our pastors, Simon, did the baptism (which we were thrilled about, as he's a friend and in our house group). While John, one of the elders, carried her around the auditorium, she smiled and laughed at everyone. We followed the service with a party at our loft, which was a huge blast! We were way late to our own party, because I ordered the food from South County accidentally (argh!). But it was a great time celebrating Winifred with family and friends. The only picture I took of the entire day was of the cake that I was so proud of from Whole Foods. Typical.
1

Winnie was baptized at church on the 14th...she did a great job during the ceremony. One of our pastors, Simon, did the baptism (which we were thrilled about, as he's a friend and in our house group). While John, one of the elders, carried her around the auditorium, she smiled and laughed at everyone. We followed the service with a party at our loft, which was a huge blast! We were way late to our own party, because I ordered the food from South County accidentally (argh!). But it was a great time celebrating Winifred with family and friends. The only picture I took of the entire day was of the cake that I was so proud of from Whole Foods. Typical.
Winnie's Baptism
Monday, December 22, 2008Winnie was baptized at church on the 14th...she did a great job during the ceremony. One of our pastors, Simon, did the baptism (which we were thrilled about, as he's a friend and in our house group). While John, one of the elders, carried her around the auditorium, she smiled and laughed at everyone. We followed the service with a party at our loft, which was a huge blast! We were way late to our own party, because I ordered the food from South County accidentally (argh!). But it was a great time celebrating Winifred with family and friends. The only picture I took of the entire day was of the cake that I was so proud of from Whole Foods. Typical.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I just put a few pictures from her party on facebook...and I may have a couple more.
Post a Comment