3
This is one of Winnie's fun little games she played with us. Note what she is holding...her most prized possession: I hide Andy's Naked Juice lid (he drinks one every night with dinner) in a compartment in her music table every night so that she can find it the next morning. She loves them!
Fun Times at Home
Wednesday, February 25, 2009This is one of Winnie's fun little games she played with us. Note what she is holding...her most prized possession: I hide Andy's Naked Juice lid (he drinks one every night with dinner) in a compartment in her music table every night so that she can find it the next morning. She loves them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Adorable!
Ironically, that is also one of my favorite games.
She is too cute! What a great site you have here. I need to come visit more often, you have me in stitches!
Post a Comment