I used to love Valentine's Day when I was little. I think making my valentines card box to take to school for our class party was one of the highlights of my year. And I loved when my Dad got me a gift...flowers at school, boxes of chocolates...it didn't matter what it was. When I became an adult, I didn't think Valentine's Day was that big of a deal. Andy and I don't do anything to celebrate. I do think, though, that it'll be a fun holiday to celebrate with our children. I hope that it is an especially special holiday for Winnie and Andy to share. This was Daddy's Valentine's Day surprise from Winnie. (it looks like she even made the shirt, but I did--writing on a shirt with a Sharpie is harder than it looks!) She has a great Daddy who loves her very much. What a lucky girl!
0

I used to love Valentine's Day when I was little. I think making my valentines card box to take to school for our class party was one of the highlights of my year. And I loved when my Dad got me a gift...flowers at school, boxes of chocolates...it didn't matter what it was. When I became an adult, I didn't think Valentine's Day was that big of a deal. Andy and I don't do anything to celebrate. I do think, though, that it'll be a fun holiday to celebrate with our children. I hope that it is an especially special holiday for Winnie and Andy to share. This was Daddy's Valentine's Day surprise from Winnie. (it looks like she even made the shirt, but I did--writing on a shirt with a Sharpie is harder than it looks!) She has a great Daddy who loves her very much. What a lucky girl!
Happy Valentines!
Sunday, February 15, 2009I used to love Valentine's Day when I was little. I think making my valentines card box to take to school for our class party was one of the highlights of my year. And I loved when my Dad got me a gift...flowers at school, boxes of chocolates...it didn't matter what it was. When I became an adult, I didn't think Valentine's Day was that big of a deal. Andy and I don't do anything to celebrate. I do think, though, that it'll be a fun holiday to celebrate with our children. I hope that it is an especially special holiday for Winnie and Andy to share. This was Daddy's Valentine's Day surprise from Winnie. (it looks like she even made the shirt, but I did--writing on a shirt with a Sharpie is harder than it looks!) She has a great Daddy who loves her very much. What a lucky girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment