2
I'm So Excited!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Our laundry basket is in our closet on a shelf (to keep Puddy from getting out dirty laundry). When it's time for me to do a load, I get the basket down, separate it in our bedroom floor, reload it into the basket, and carry it over to the laundry room. When I am loading the machine, Winnie has usually found me in the laundry room, so I put her in the empty basket and give her a 20 ft. ride back to our closet. She loves it! She claps and smiles the whole way back. I guess she got a little excited and couldn't wait for an empty basket. She just dived in head first, found her way out, and popped back up!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
too cute!... better keep her away from the dumpster downstairs or you may have a whole new set of problems on your hands ;)
I know, right? She did learn this move from one of the homeless guys at Lucas Park. A child growing up downtown has a whole different type of education!
Post a Comment