2

So They Now Play Together...


Aunt Jenny gave Winnie this beanie baby Puffin at Christmastime to accompany the book There Once Was a Puffin (Jenny's favorite book when she was little). Well, homerun for Jenny, because Winnie loves the puffin. It has helped birth many games at our house. One is the game "You've Got a Puffin On Your Head." I put the puffin on her head, say the title of the game, and she smiles, laughs, and pulls it off. Then she tries to put it back on, it ultimately falls off, and she laughs again. She actually has gotten it to stay on her own, but seems so surprised that she knocks it off, looking for it around her. We repeat MANY times. The beanie insides make it very easy to stay on her head, if you were curious. It's very fun, and I got a cute photo to prove it!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Winnie! You little Puffin! One day you will memorize the poem, and we can recite it together. We love you!

HeltonTexas said...

Winnie is a little doll!
I am so happy to see you are a blogger too!!!