1

Happy Mardi Gras!


This past weekend was great, even though we were very sad that Daddy was gone. But, he went to the farm with his guy friends, so we were very happy for him. Friday night, we went to the bar for dinner with the Reinbergs, and Winnie was thrilled to nibble on her favorite food, macaroni and cheese. On Saturday, I got a TON of cleaning done...I was in one of my anal fits. But my hard work shows. Winnie got to spend some time over at Al's while I was cleaning. We went shopping Saturday night, and she had fun with all of the samples at Whole Foods. My funny story from the weekend was that I got Mardi Gras and Cinco de Mayo confused in my head, so all day Saturday, we ate Mexican food, sang Spanish songs, recited the Spanish alphabet, and I switched her music table to the espanol version. In celebration of Mardi Gras. Mary would be so disappointed.

1 comments:

Mary said...

Mary is very disappointed. You better be celebrating Mardi Gras on Cinco de Mayo to make up for it!