7

Merry Christmas!

I took the babies to City Sprouts this morning to have their pictures taken with Santa. Luckily, I didn't expect it to go well. Because it didn't. Rush was awesome and cute and perfect and loved Santa (well, more on that later). I do wish his pants leg was pulled down a bit so that he wouldn't be rocking the capri look, but that was the least of my troubles. Winnie wouldn't go near Santa. This photo is her playing at the train table, which was as close as we could do. Her face is red and sticky because of a failed "candy cane as bribery" technique. She loves City Sprouts and was so happy to be there, but one look at Santa, and it was over. Fine, I really expected all of that. What I didn't expect was Rush having a blow-out-of-his-pants-poop while with Santa and getting it on Santa's lap. Yeah, that's disgusting. My kids know how to throw a party.

7 comments:

judahmom said...

Wow, Rush looks like a bald Andy!! He looks cute smiling so big on Santa's lap. Winnie looks cute too with her big grin. Your kids are pretty adorable!

Aaron said...

um.. seriously pooped on Santa. Rush is getting Coal for Christmas

Bmurph said...

HAHAHHAHA!! This made me laugh out loud. But truly, the kids look adorable. And I feel Santa's pain on a personal level.

Jenny said...

I can't wait to hear more about the poop on Santa story. Sis wouldn't go near Santa the other day, either. All of my kids go through different years of liking him and not. Rush makes me wish I would have had a bald baby.

Cary said...

This is Andy reporting in from the country: way to go, Rush! I am proud of you. Winnie, we need to talk when I get home, you've got to be more of an example for your brother.

Love you and miss you, family! Thanks for the posts, Cary- takes the edge off being away.

Sarah W. said...

Pooping on Santa. That is a great story. Not in the moment, of course, but for years to come :).

My daughter is so terrified of adults in costumes that we did not even attempt Santa. I do not think she could be in the same room as him. So I understand your experience with Winnie!!

Katie said...

This made me laugh so hard I even read it out loud to Sam and Maddy as they are the only ones home right now. Tell Rush I would have pretended he wasn't my baby. :)