0

The Big 200

Well, we crammed a TON of life into one Saturday and I will try to jam it into this, our 200th post on this blog!

First things, first: tonight is Duke vs. UNC at Cameron Indoor, and I wanted the kids to help send our boys some good vibes so they can finally win at home on senior night. I tried (and failed) to get the kids to sit with me for a photo, so here they each are wearing their Duke tees.


At lunch today, Rush decided that he was ready to finally eat some baby food! Not sure if it was the flavor or the day, but the light went on and he dug into his food, leaning in to grab mouthfuls of banana.

Then a package arrived, and Googie had sent Winnie a Dora backpack, which she has been wanting since falling in love with the show. I tore a page out of our Atlas so she would also have a Map, which is key for the whole look. I hope we never have to go to Virginia in a hurry without Winnie and her gear.

0 comments: