Grace Anne, my lovely and TALENTED niece was featured in an art show in Branson. Her piece was one of 25 chosen out of the 4200+ students in the K-12 school district. I love it, Grace! I am always proud of all my nieces and nephews, just because they are all so amazing.
0
Grace Anne, my lovely and TALENTED niece was featured in an art show in Branson. Her piece was one of 25 chosen out of the 4200+ students in the K-12 school district. I love it, Grace! I am always proud of all my nieces and nephews, just because they are all so amazing.
So Proud
Friday, March 26, 2010
Grace Anne, my lovely and TALENTED niece was featured in an art show in Branson. Her piece was one of 25 chosen out of the 4200+ students in the K-12 school district. I love it, Grace! I am always proud of all my nieces and nephews, just because they are all so amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment