
Rush has been eating better lately! It's amazing how excited you get about things that aren't a big deal just because they are such a big deal. (That sentence makes perfect sense in my head) He ate a full serving of carrots last night and some peach rice pudding today for lunch. I'm also trying to stop nursing and switch to formula bottles--this is a process that takes a while. Him eating solids would help tremendously. I think this eating surge is thanks, in part, to Sprout Organic Baby Food. It's amazing...so close to the homemade food that I just don't have the time/energy to do for a second child (sorry, Rush). But it's delicious and the company's co-founder and executive chef is Tyler Florence. I love his show! Anyways, just another company I'm super excited about and had to share. Here's a photo of what a lot of meal times look like now....Winifred on my lap, cheering Rush on (really, repeatedly asking me for bites of his baby food). She is very fun--when he takes a bite, she'll raise her arms and shout, "Hooray! He did it! Rush open his mouth!" I hope she is learning great lessons in how to always cheer on her brother.
1 comments:
I just heard about this baby food.
Where do you get it from?
Amy (Kelly) told me she gets it at whole foods or diapers.com.
Jimmy is really slow at moving to solids, he gags SO bad. But today he ate noodles from chicken noodle soup and just now started liking the little puffs. Jaxon was way more advanced in this regard.
and, I wish Jimmy would eat formula!!! Man, tell me how you are doing that too. I so need you, Cary. :)
Post a Comment