1

The Magic House

Here are some shots from our morning at the Magic House with the Reinbergs. Winnie and Albert had a great time. Any time W couldn't find Al, she would wander around yelling his name. Aaron and I were just chasing those two around the whole time, so I think it may have been a good workout. And I forgot my camera, so they aren't the best photos...taken on my iPhone.

Rush and Winnie in the mirrors. She had a great time counting her reflections. "So many Winnies!" she would exclaim.

Fun with the sprayers. (This is a great shot of W's "cheese!" face. How about a smile?!

Even Rush got in on the water fun!

These two could not be any cuter.

They also have their moments. But, hey, sometimes I wish I could kick Andy. Love is a mixed-bag of emotions.

Rush all cool with the big kids at a light table.

And here, the only way to get Winnie to leave. Finding the piano that makes bubbles. It's right next to an exit.
When she woke up from her nap today, she asked, "Go make bubbles with Albert?"

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm really behind on blog commenting...just thought I'd say "hi." I've loved all of your recent posts. It's crazy how Winnie became a big girl all of the sudden. Rush, too. I'm missing out on too much.