3

See Ya Back!

Winnie said, "See ya back!" for the longest time when she was saying goodbye to people leaving our home. Just in this past week, she's corrected it to, "see you soon!" There will be no posting for a couple weeks on this blog, because the kids and I are heading to Conway for a week and a half! I am so excited to be home for that long. Weekends at home just aren't enough! Well, maybe I can convince Andy to take photos and post about his man weekend at the farm, but that is doubtful. See ya back!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Awww, great phrase. We're EXCITED about the Murphys coming to Arkansas!!!!!

Amber said...

You're going to miss the Indigo Girls at the Pageant. I just knew you were going to go see them...

Tracy said...

Wait. We're not going to see the Indigo Girls at the Pageant?