3
The Water Hose
Monday, February 16, 2009
Drinking out of a water hose is wonderful. That water always tasted so good! Winifred seems to have caught onto that idea...her new thing is turning on the water and taking drinks. So cute! I have to let go of my "Winnie can only drink filtered water" notion during bath time and just let her enjoy being a kid. I only put a tiny bit of water in the sink at the beginning of her bath, because I have to account for her constant turning on of the water. I love that she is turning into such a smart girl who can figure things out! Andy caught all the steps...






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is seriously cute. That could win some sort of cute photo series award. Is there such a thing? If there is, it would win.
I don't know why - I just feel so happy for her here.
Andy missed his calling as a photographer.
I LOVE love love these pictures!
Post a Comment